Backyard Monsters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backyard Monsters Forum

A place for people to talk about Backyard Monsters on Facebook

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graffiti Base

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas Leung
Pokey

Graffiti Base Empty
PostSubject: Graffiti Base   Graffiti Base Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Graffiti Base Yard9
Graffiti Base Yprange9
Back to top Go down
kkyrulez99
Pokey
kkyrulez99

Graffiti Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graffiti Base   Graffiti Base Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 am

I'll give it 7/10...

1.Twiggable ADTs.

2.The bottom right is kinda easy to destroy eh?

3.Some of the traps isn't put inside right? If not,I'll give it a 8/10. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Leung
Pokey

Graffiti Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graffiti Base   Graffiti Base Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:39 am

You can have an ADT between 2 silos with just walls separating and it'll be twigable (tested). You need to have 1 directly touching, and the other just 1 wall apart (which I have done in another base, but this is simply too difficult to achieve with most bases).

Yes there are traps everywhere, and also there's an entrance to the TH at the top.

You can destroy everything at the bottom, and you still won't be able to get the silos+TH (:

Back to top Go down
kkyrulez99
Pokey
kkyrulez99

Graffiti Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graffiti Base   Graffiti Base Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:41 am

Nicholas Leung wrote:
You can have an ADT between 2 silos with just walls separating and it'll be twigable (tested). You need to have 1 directly touching, and the other just 1 wall apart (which I have done in another base, but this is simply too difficult to achieve with most bases).

Yes there are traps everywhere, and also there's an entrance to the TH at the top.

You can destroy everything at the bottom, and you still won't be able to get the silos+TH (:

Lol I didn't see them.Try posting the normal YP view. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Moderators
Cyrus

Graffiti Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graffiti Base   Graffiti Base Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 am

Please include a Yard Planner view for fellow members to rate more effectively. I don't think mods are supposed to rate, so hopefully Admin won't see this. pirat By the other forum's standards, this would be 7 or 8, you could try improving on SDT and THDT effectiveness (triggering all traps). Tower placements are quite good, however enemies may try to catapult your ADTs together with your bunkers. I would recommend redesigning your THDT according to some of the newer forum guides. Overal, good base, but it can be improved. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
.HuskY
Moderators
.HuskY

Graffiti Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graffiti Base   Graffiti Base Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:28 am

6/10

1. Bad SDT

2. No THDT

3. No Pathing
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Leung
Pokey

Graffiti Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graffiti Base   Graffiti Base Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:30 am

The SDT is more effective than it looks. People just think more traps is good... but I've explained this many times, and I'm not going to explain it again.

No THDT, fair.

No pathing? Really? Jaymond gave me 10/10 for pathing on his rating thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graffiti Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graffiti Base   Graffiti Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graffiti Base
Page 1 of 1