Backyard Monsters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backyard Monsters Forum

A place for people to talk about Backyard Monsters on Facebook

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic Base Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fapfapfapnaprepeat
Pokey

Epic Base Guide Empty
PostSubject: Epic Base Guide   Epic Base Guide Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 am

A Short Epic GUIDE for making an EPIC Base.

I. Introduction
This is a guide for all players that are having a hard time defending their yard from attackers. This guide will help you from getting attacked from not getting attacked.

II. Town Hall
Most of player says that Town Hall is the most important building in Backyard Monsters.. But that's lie.. It's the most useless building in Backyard Monsters. Can't attack. so why defend it? Yes, The attacker will get your resources but Sharing is Caring, right?
This is an example of how to place a Town Hall.

Epic Base Guide Untitled-4

You just have to place it on the corner of your yard and it won't be a problem if got destroyed since its just a useless building.

III. Storage Silos
Second most useless building in Backyard Monsters. Why? It only gives you capacity..
Yes, attacker will get your resources but Sharing is caring, right? Quoted from everyone : Share your blessings.
This is the way how to put a silo in your yard :

Epic Base Guide Silo

If you have 4 silos, you can just put it in the 4 corners of you yard.

IV. Defensive towers : Aerial Defense Tower, Sniper tower, Canon tower, Tesla/Laser, Railgun and Monster bunker

Not so useless building and it can help your most important building a little, The best way of using this towers are making them level 1. Why? Because if it gets destroyed it takes less time to repair, so you can roll someone again. Don't put Monster in Monster Bunkers It's a waste of putty.

Epic Base Guide Def

Bunch them up for High-Firepower or you can spread them out.

V. Housing, Hatcheries, Monster Juicer, Monster Unlocker, Monster Lab, Monster Academy, HCC and Wild Monster Baiter and Resources Gatherer ( Pebble Shiner, Goo Factory, Twig Snapper and Putty Squisher ).

These buildings are 2nd to the most important buildings in Backyard Monsters. Housings and Hatcheries are essential for you to hatch monsters in the Incubator. Monster Lab for your monsters to have special skills, Monster Academy for your monster to get stronkkkk, Monster Unlocker for you to unlock stronkk monsters to help you for attacking, Resources Gatherer, you need them especially Goo Factory, Since most of monsters are needed much Goo for hatching and WMB for testing your defenses.

VI. General Store and Yard Planner
These two are the most important building in Backyard Monsters. General Store for helping you to finish repairing in no time, Capacity so that you can recycle your useless Storage Silos now, Yard Planner so that you can move your buildings in ease.

This is a design for General Store.

Epic Base Guide Gs

Its basically the best design ever, And those blocks are cheap so you can afford it.

Yard Planner Design

Epic Base Guide 2e36av9

VII. Traps and other useless thing and ABBV.
I didn't include them since they are too useless for a yard or just put it in the very corner so the attacker will get surprised. and those ABBV, like SDT? Nah, those things sucks. just get STD = die happy.

FAQ's :

I followed your guide and my base got destroyed.
- Then you're a noob!

People say silos are important!
- They're fake and retarded.

My neighbors told me that my base is a farm.
-They're noobs.

My father doesn't love me.
- I'm your father now.

My DAVE doesn't love me.
- I'm your DAVE now.

Why is there so much pain and suffering in the world? Will it ever stop?
- Ok, you stop asking questions.

how come im not like all the other boys at school?
- I think your gay.

the gym teacher dose this also
-did i ask to here your life story?

some one hit me at school and said my base sucks!
-ok...heres what you do
get a pencil and a peice of paper,
and write a letter to some one who gives a damn!

ur kinda mean
-GTFO already!

What is this thing hanging between my legs?
-Octo-Ooze's tentacle

How does octo-ooze walk
-they use their testicles

Is Benedict Leong a GAY?
- No doubt about it.

EPIC TIPS :

- You get daily shiny if you write your name in blocks.

- Spend all your shiny for speed ups

- Use 1 worker only.

VIII. Ending

Thanks for those who read this epic guide. I promise I'll improve the next guide I will make. Shoutout to TLO, Ben Palmer and [Shaymin] . You gays are the best!

Other guides are fake and Gay! This is the true guide!

Credits : a_c_lem,I Eat Rice,Pokler , George Boyd, [Shaymin], TheLittleOne, Ben Palmer and to Paper Carrier for the YPDT.

This guide is brought to you by :

Epic Base Guide Untitled-2
Back to top Go down
Davidrulz888
Pokey
Davidrulz888

Epic Base Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Base Guide   Epic Base Guide Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:46 am

Nice to see your guide here too Shun lol!
Back to top Go down
Yang
Pokey
Yang

Epic Base Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Base Guide   Epic Base Guide Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 am

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with a few of those points Shun.
Back to top Go down
http://simpsonswiki.net
Jaymond
BYM Veteran
Jaymond

Epic Base Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Base Guide   Epic Base Guide Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Ha ha BYM guide abridged series. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Base Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Base Guide   Epic Base Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Base Guide
Page 1 of 1